• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern decline delay repay and accuse me of fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

northwichcat

Veteran Member
Just to confirm that I had an itinerary to travel on the 06:38 this was confirmed on the Northern App where I booked my ticket.

The ticket was an Off-Peak Day Single :D

Do you know if the service you mentioned was on the pdf strike timetables for 1st September? I know sometimes they've left services which would have operated if it wasn't a strike day in the system but it seems they use the pdf strike timetables for assessing delay repay claims.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matthewluck

The service that I planned to take, the 06:38 was on the PDF timetable earlier in the week, but when I checked on the day i travelled the 06:38 had been removed.

Established Member
The service that I planned to take, the 06:38 was on the PDF timetable earlier in the week, but when I checked on the day i travelled the 06:38 had been removed.

That happened with a couple of services on the Macclesfield line - they were replaced by bus late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.