• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Smart Season Ticket Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furton

I travel daily between Liverpool South Parkway and Piccadilly. Although I typically use the EMR service, I always bought my season ticket through the northern app as I had the choice of either all operators or just northern season tickets.

Since December, the all operator option has disappeared from the App and northern tech support state they are working on a fix. This is now costing me quite a bit of addition spend buying daily tickets.

Does anyone know why this has happened? I've noticed I can buy the all operator season ticket through TPE, can I buy it through them but load it onto my Northern Smart card?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
You could try buying it at the ticket office at one of those stations.

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
I travel daily between Liverpool South Parkway and Piccadilly. Although I typically use the EMR service, I always bought my season ticket through the northern app as I had the choice of either all operators or just northern season tickets.

Since December, the all operator option has disappeared from the App and northern tech support state they are working on a fix. This is now costing me quite a bit of addition spend buying daily tickets.

Does anyone know why this has happened? I've noticed I can buy the all operator season ticket through TPE, can I buy it through them but load it onto my Northern Smart card?
Avanti booking office and ticket machines at Manchester will be able to sell you your required ticket and load it onto your Smartcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.