• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
Three Dog Night - "Out In The Country" (live)

and "Joy To The World" (live)

and "One" (live)

Bevan Price

Established Member
Some lesser known Liverpool bands:

The Room - "Heat Haze"

The Stairs - "Flying Machine"

Bevan Price

Established Member
Cairo (US prog band; several other bands have used the same name) - "Season Of The Heart"

and "Silent Winter"

A Challenge

Established Member
Just found a brilliant song - I've been listening to quite a lot of Tim Minchin this weekend, and some of it contains a lot of swearing, which isn't really to my taste, but others of his are good, particularly this one

Not Perfect by Tim Minchin

Also rather liked this one, but it is very long (which is played just before the last one as the Finale):
Dark Side by Tim Minchin

Last edited:

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Just found a brilliant song - I've been listening to quite a lot of Tim Minchin this weekend, and some of it contains a lot of swearing, which isn't really to my taste, but others of his are good, particularly this one

Not Perfect by Tim Minchin

Also rather liked this one, but it is very long (which is played just before the last one as the Finale):
Dark Side by Tim Minchin

I think he’s absolutely brilliant. :)

Bevan Price

Established Member
Dead Meadow - "What Needs Must Be"

and "1000 Dreams"

Credo - "Staring At The Sun"

(This Credo is a rock band; other non-rock bands have used the same name.)

Last edited:

fgwrich

Established Member
Maximo Park's latest album : Nature Always Wins. A Very fine return to form for the now 3 piece - some bits are happily reminiscent of Our Earthly Pleasures, Quicken the Heart and A Certain Trigger.