• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Open Train Times site launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

whhistle

On Moderation
Still would be nice to see real running info like that single East Coast train :P

Rhydgaled

Established Member
Can any of these websites be used to find out what unit ran a particular service? If not, is it because that data is not publicly available or just because the website's developers choose not to use it?

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Can any of these websites be used to find out what unit ran a particular service? If not, is it because that data is not publicly available or just because the website's developers choose not to use it?

From what I am aware, that data is not in the public domain :)

Poggs

If I had it, I'd show it! Unit data is second on the list of nice-to-haves, train lengths being top. Both are on my hit-list of data to get opened up, and I've met with and discussed it with NR.

Rhydgaled

Established Member
If I had it, I'd show it! Unit data is second on the list of nice-to-haves, train lengths being top. Both are on my hit-list of data to get opened up, and I've met with and discussed it with NR.

Thanks. Glad to hear you are trying. How did the discussion with NR go?

Status
Not open for further replies.