• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Operational Incident" ECML this morning (23/01)? Any further info available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

westv

Established Member
Anybody know what the problem actually is this morning?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
VTEC have on their website, travel alerts page:

A person has been hit by a train between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar which is causing disruption to services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross; trains may be cancelled or delayed by up to 90 minutes. This is expected to continue until 12:45.

That might be the incident in question

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
Just looked on NRE website, it lists a separate operational incident, maybe the person hit by the train incident has meant trains and train crews in the wrong places

GW43125

Established Member
One under at Hatfield. Diversions via Hertford Loop.

gimmea50anyday

Established Member
SPADS due to heavy fog affecting TPE services out of Hull. Thats also affecting Northern and Hull Trains as speed restrictions are in place.

sjm93

Must have just missed this! I was on the 8:30 KGX-NCL service which got to Peterborough at 9:20.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Someone locally told me that it wasn't a life threatening injury and the person had slipped, not jumped?

I realise I'm adding to speculation here, but apparently they heard from someone on the platform this morning.

A0wen

On Moderation
Status
Not open for further replies.