• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paris to Girona staff fares ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigwamman

Does anyone know roughly how much a return priv fare is for the Direct service . IR tell me there are no staff fares and Rail Canterbury tell me it is £ 135 which is more expensive than the public fare of £92 and also would Kids get a reduced priv fare ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Remember that the public fare will be non-exchangeable or refundable. The priv fare will be.

Many comments on other threads about using coupons (free travel) to Perpignan and then paying Priv from there. This may involve moving seats / coach / unit.

I used this service between Montpellier and Girona earlier this year. The priv and the public were almost identical.

I opted for the priv for the flexibility.

I think the public advance rate was about £25 and the price rate £22 but I booked through a Rail Europe and they then added a credit card and postage fee.

This was for a single journey

Status
Not open for further replies.