• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Part Time Spotter Blog ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricky18jan

Hi all,

Can’t see this mentioned anywhere. I tried to access the part time spotter blog a few times today but keeps coming up saying site no longer exists.

I know the chap that runs it is a member on here but can’t quite remember his username and don’t want to message direct (and ends up wrong person)

Website has always been really helpful for me when visiting London areas for my missing units

Thanks
Rich

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peterthegreat

Established Member
Hi all,

Can’t see this mentioned anywhere. I tried to access the part time spotter blog a few times today but keeps coming up saying site no longer exists.

I know the chap that runs it is a member on here but can’t quite remember his username and don’t want to message direct (and ends up wrong person)

Website has always been really helpful for me when visiting London areas for my missing units

Thanks
Rich
I accessed it this morning without a problem but I can't at the moment.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hopefully it will be back, I found the site incredibly useful for chasing my last few 196/0s. Always handy to have it around!

pokemonsuper9

Established Member
The blog appears to be back up now, with a post marked with yesterdays date and two comments on marked with today's, with a small update about allocations around overtime bans.
I will no longer post on “Action short of a strike” days nor will I post on the day’s after a strike.
I don’t post on strike days as it is as you can’t tell what will actually run.

Status
Not open for further replies.