• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

passing mmi at second attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

benno79

I failed the mmi for the first time in November last year and I'm due to take it again in July. I just wondered if anyone else was in or had been in the same boat and passed at the second attempt?

I know the question I failed at the first attempt so I'm planning to use the same examples I used last time apart from where I went wrong.

I guess I will have to sit the situational judgement exercise again, hoping I wont have to resit the second stage psychometrics again which I was told I passed before I sat the mmi.

Just looking for any advice really.

cheers

Ben

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pepperami

As far as I know you only resit what you failed on but the MMI is linked to the situational judgment exercise so you might have to sit that again as well

Good luck mate!!

benno79

Thanks pepperami, the letter I have had is very vague I'll give them a ring tomorrow to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.