• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paying back the cost of Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

al78

Established Member
I am one, and frankly its not all totally irrational I'm sorry to tell you.

It is if the reason you hate someone is purely because they belong to a particular group, when you know nothing about them, and if having traits that make someone unpleasant or dangerous is not highly correlated with belonging to that group (it isn't with public sector workers). It is classic Daily Mail primitive tribal mentality.

Bantamzen

Established Member
It is if the reason you hate someone is purely because they belong to a particular group, when you know nothing about them, and if having traits that make someone unpleasant or dangerous is not highly correlated with belonging to that group (it isn't with public sector workers). It is classic Daily Mail primitive tribal mentality.

When I say I am one, I mean I am a public sector worker and have been for more than three decades. And with various jobs that have had me in contact with decision makers, I stand by my words. I do understand why the public sector has such a bad reputation. Its not hate, its experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.