• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paying on eBay with Paypal using a different card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temple Meads

Established Member
Hi,

Perhaps a slightly complicated question, but I'm not sure how else I can get an answer without committing to purchase the item.

Can one purchase an item on eBay using Paypal, but with a debit credit different to that which is normally used on the accounts (both paypal and eBay)?

Or would a new paypal account have to be made for the other card, and tied to eBay?

It's an item for which 'immediate payment is required', if that has any bearing on things.

Many thanks in advance :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PermitToTravel

Established Member
You could add the second card to your PayPal account, or check out using the second card and no PayPal account

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
PayPal allows you to set up multiple means of payments, including multiple Credit Cards, multiple Debit Cards and direct Bank Transfers from multiple bank accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.