• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PhotosByRyan Flickr Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Been a while since I posted an update about my Flickr ...

Seeing as Fotopic went down and under, I've upgraded to Flickr Pro, so I can upload all my photos from my PC that were on Fotopic, these will be uploaded over the next week or so ...

I've spent the Royal Wedding Bank Holiday weekend in Birmingham and a selection of the photos I took can be found in my Birmingham 2011 set (along with the photos I took earlier in the year).

The new photos include the recently refurbished ATW Class 158840.

I have a few photos that I need to download to my PC from my camera, these will be uploaded to the set sometime in the week.

As always, I add photos as and when I take them, most of the time these days I use my iPhone for train pics as it's easier to upload direct using the Flickr App!

Comments and suggestions, as always, are highly welcome!

I'll post in this thread when I upload a new set which is likely to be the Shepherd Neame "The Spitfire" Railtour on the 22nd May.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I have added a few new photos in the past week or so - including 2 from today's fun and games on the Sheerness Line - 466013 failed at Swale early this morning and was pushed to Sheerness where it still stands OOU in Platform 2.

Photos can be found here.

Thanks
Ryan
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi all,

I've uploaded my photos of the annual Shepherd Neame 'The Spitfire' railtour taken in the 7 minutes I had as it was 13 minutes late arriving. The set on my Flickr can be found here, the video is currently uploading to YouTube, I'll edit the link in when I get it.

And here's the video: [youtube]WZIcMlL-Qqo[/youtube]

As always, comments are welcome!

Thanks,
Ryan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.