• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Picc-Vic Artists image, hidden word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil6219

Earlier on today I was looking for something stashed away in the depths of my computer and spotted an image which I downloaded off a website a few months back, nothing significant about that but then my eyes focused on something, something fantastic...

The website is this one and discusses various buildings and other architectural plans, the page in question has a bit about the infamous Picc-Vic project mainly regarding the proposed Arndale Centre Station. Accompanying this is an artists illustration for SELNEC & Manchester Council, this one in fact...

Picc-Vic-e1339165317847.jpg

Did you notice anything odd about it?

No? Take a look at the posters on the right, the first one from the edge of the frame. Take a closer look at the word under the "image" on the poster, does that look like a majorly offensive word?

If that is in fact the C-Bomb which has been dropped right into such an important image (back then at least) then it is a masterful work of genius for it to have gone unnoticed for so long.

I really can't make out any other possible word it could be and given the words underneath are in gibberish it stands out more.

What are your opinions on this?

Phil 8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phil6219

Oops, yeah now that you mention it... How could I have missed one of the all time greats?

Still it does look a bit dodgy though ;)

Phil 8-)

deltic1989

Established Member
It does look from a distance as if it says C U Next Tuesday, but on closer inspection it seems to say CLINT the angle may be causeing an optical illusion which pushes the L and I together to give the appearance of a squared off U.

Eagle

Established Member
Clearly Clint was less squeamish about what his name might look like in lights than Diana Fluck, who took her grandmother's maiden name of Dors when she went into acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.