• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Psychometric Tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaun

All,

I have been trying to find information online with regards to the new psychometric tests. I can find data about the research that was put in t the old test/assessments and the reasons for the new ones, but no examples of exactly what is within the new tests. Does anyone have any info re this??

Regards

Rhaun

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

All,

I have been trying to find information online with regards to the new psychometric tests. I can find data about the research that was put in t the old test/assessments and the reasons for the new ones, but no examples of exactly what is within the new tests. Does anyone have any info re this??

Regards

Rhaun

How accurate it will all be given that the content of the new assessments has been a closely guarded secret I dont know but "how to become" have practice available to purchase!! I wouldn't be surprised if the actual test were completely different though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.