• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railtalk issue 9 (with improvments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

A lot of improvements have gone into this issue of the magazine, and i think you will agree.

Please take time to read it, but also leave comments as there is always space to improve as Tom and Yorkie have already pointed out.

http://www.railtalk.net/magazine/issue9.pdf

Thanks

The Editorial Team

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Not bad, although I spotted 1 or 2 BBC copy + pastes in there!

By the way, I have sent some stuff to Rob for inclusion in the next 1, but as Hotmail downsizes I MSN'd, so don'tforget to chase the 57 shot(s) :p

ChrisM

The photo quailty is very good unlike some online mags.
The piece 'On Location' about the Southampton area is wrong, the Bevios valley area (Mount pleasant crossing and St Denys) are the most popular photo locations as is the Down Goods Loop footbridge outside (to the west not south) of Southampton central, hardly somewhere people wouldn't dream of going.

devon_metro

Established Member
I also wandered what thats was on about. In general proper photographers hate platform shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.