• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Memes and Rage Comics [WARNING: Thread contains plenty of cake...Mmm...Cake]

Status
Not open for further replies.

asylumxl

Established Member
I have made a few of these before and thought I'd make a thread to see if anyone else has come up with any. Might be some amusing ones out there.

This is a good rage comic maker:

http://ragemaker.net/

Here's one of mine...

Attachments

• ragecomic.png
    ragecomic.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eagle

Established Member

I sometimes have the opposite problem waiting for a bus from Coventry station. The 11/12 buses from there are booked to wait about ten minutes at the bus station in the city centre beforehand, and the countdown clock takes that into account. But if the buses are running rather late (which during peak time is often) the clock still adds in the ten minutes, meaning that when the bus skips the layover to get back on time, the display will suddenly change from "14 mins" to "4 mins". Clever.

district

Had one about Virgin as well, hope I can dig it out...

Attachments

• notferrywonka.jpg
    notferrywonka.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 349

Giugiaro

croud.png

D365

Veteran Member
First World Problem, not being able to find your First Class carriage... Might dig out the link and make an image later. What a thread!

Established Member
Here are mine:

Attachments

• bomb hst meme.png
    bomb hst meme.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot from 2013-06-03 19:58:04.png
    Screenshot from 2013-06-03 19:58:04.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.