• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailWorksDepot Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistler40145

Established Member
Has anyone had problems installing downloads from RailWorksDepot into Railworks 2 using the Package Manager?

Instead of installing files, all it comes up with is several error messages.

Does anyone have any answers please.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

danfitz123

Has anyone had problems installing downloads from RailWorksDepot into Railworks 2 using the Package Manager?

Instead of installing files, all it comes up with is several error messages.

Does anyone have any answers please.

Not that problem, but when I installed their London Midland 350 pack it would work in the route editor. Kept crashing with a "something bad happened error". I think that the downloads aren't maintained well because they dont make a profit.

Crossover

Established Member
Not that problem, but when I installed their London Midland 350 pack it would work in the route editor. Kept crashing with a "something bad happened error". I think that the downloads aren't maintained well because they dont make a profit.

Out of interest, is the 350 pack from there the same as on UKTS? (ie a reskin of the 450 and minus panto)

I downloaded the one from UKTS and in the scenario editor, I can place a driving motor but as soon as I try a TSO or a TCO, it crashes RW.
I then tried placing a 450 TSO and that didn't work either and again crashed it, so possibly with that there is an underlying problem with the 450?

chris89

Established Member
For RWD try on their site. As i saw your thread on UKTS get deleted.

I know nothing about the site due to various reasons that are quite well known.

But have a look and ask on their is the best bet really.

Chris

gnolife

Established Member
Out of interest, is the 350 pack from there the same as on UKTS? (ie a reskin of the 450 and minus panto)

I downloaded the one from UKTS and in the scenario editor, I can place a driving motor but as soon as I try a TSO or a TCO, it crashes RW.
I then tried placing a 450 TSO and that didn't work either and again crashed it, so possibly with that there is an underlying problem with the 450?

I'd be concerned if I ever saw a 350 without a panto! :D

danfitz123

Yes thats the one!

Crossover

Established Member
I'd be concerned if I ever saw a 350 without a panto! :D

With the /1s it is technically possible though I suspect the only time they have no panto is when they got knotted in the overheads!

Yes thats the one!

Yeah, looks like that is a problem with the 450 - I need to d a bit of digging to find out what is up but I'm glad it isn't just me with the problem. I just wanted a screenshot of a 350 next to something else and in order to be able to move the 350, I shoved a 380 panto car in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.