• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Reading - pies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernyoshi

Hello :) I may be going to Reading tomorrow & I vaguely remember you talking about a very good pie shop (Sweeney Todds) in the town. I know its physical location but I'd like to have an idea of how long it takes to walk from there to the station - & if I can expect the pie to stay hot enough to consume on-train. Thanks :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nat67

Established Member
Hello :) I may be going to Reading tomorrow & I vaguely remember you talking about a very good pie shop (Sweeney Todds) in the town. I know its physical location but I'd like to have an idea of how long it takes to walk from there to the station - & if I can expect the pie to stay hot enough to consume on-train. Thanks :)
Vote I have done it loads Its on Castle street, its about a ten minute walk, chicken & ham is a good one to have, by the way they are normally cold but I guess you can ask them to warm it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.