• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Restriction code FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't pretend to understand 'Unpublished Restrictions', but from what I can see, fares with code FB are currently unavailable. Is that correct?

Restriction code  - FB.JPG

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

miklcct

On Moderation
The restriction only applies every day on the specified dates, which include Monday - Friday. So it isn't restricted on weekends at all.

JB_B

Established Member
I don't think this has changed ( the lower part of the text you've quoted is only relevant on days when the restriction applies - i.e not at weekends or bank holidays.)

Thanks for your replies. What confuses me is the reference to 'every day', which to me implies every day, not just Mon-Fri.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks for your replies. What confuses me is the reference to 'every day', which to me implies every day, not just Mon-Fri.
It doesn't override the part at the top that says "ONLY on the following dates/days"

The full specification for the fares data feed can be found here:

The electronic data is only really intended to be applied by ticket issuing systems (TISs) and is provided for people who program/support such systems. That said, if anyone wants to learn how it works, there is no harm in doing so, just take great care to interpret it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.