• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Retired BR Staff Travel for European Sleeper services

DirectCurrent

Hi all, was just wondering if European Sleeper offer discounts for FIP holders or not? I just looked at the standard price for a couchette and nearly suffered a financial heart attack...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SargeNpton

Established Member
Everything you need to know should be contained in one of the documents downloadable from the RSTL website here...

Make sure that you select the guide that is appropriate to the travel facility that you hold.

M28361M

Hi all, was just wondering if European Sleeper offer discounts for FIP holders or not? I just looked at the standard price for a couchette and nearly suffered a financial heart attack...

Can't find an easy direct link, but on the European Sleeper website, click the Help button bottom right, then under FAQ click Booking, and one of the questions is:
Is it possible to book a discounted ticket with the FIP card?

No discount with FIP card is currently offered. We will be exploring the options in the future, but we cannot offer this discount on our first trains.

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
I spoke to a couple of their management on the inaugural, they are actively exploring the possibility of FIP, but it's not available yet - watch this space though.