• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Tickets Purchased, Not In App

PEmerMitch

Hello,
I'm new to the group, so please excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.
I purchased tickets on Scotrail yesterday. The first trip showed up rapidly on the Scotrail app, but the second hasn't appeared there. I do see the tickets on the website when I log in. I'm not sure if I need to worry about this or not! Advice, please?!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlastairFraser

Established Member
Hello,
I'm new to the group, so please excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.
I purchased tickets on Scotrail yesterday. The first trip showed up rapidly on the Scotrail app, but the second hasn't appeared there. I do see the tickets on the website when I log in. I'm not sure if I need to worry about this or not! Advice, please?!
If you log into the website, can you download the tickets as PDFs? You should be able to.

trei2k

If you log into the website, can you download the tickets as PDFs? You should be able to.
Remember that Scotrail don't do eTickets, only mTickets, smart card or collection on departure.

It would be useful if the OP could provide some more detail to allow us to help.

AlastairFraser

Established Member
Remember that Scotrail don't do eTickets, only mTickets, smart card or collection on departure.

It would be useful if the OP could provide some more detail to allow us to help.
Of course.
Yes, if @PEmerMitch could provide a screenshot of his Scotrail booking page, and then the Mtickets area in the Scotrail app (personal info concealed), it would be very useful.