• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seatfrog - booking reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
What is my booking reference according to my e-tickets? I’ve never been able to enter it and find that it’s valid on Seatfrog :/

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JamesT

Established Member
What is my booking reference according to my e-tickets? I’ve never been able to enter it and find that it’s valid on Seatfrog :/
Which retailer are you buying from? I get the impression that only booking references from the ToCs Seatfrog 'partner' with are usable.

Haywain

Veteran Member
Your LNER booking confirmation email will contain a 10-character transaction reference, starting 21; that is the reference you use for Seatfrog (according to the Seatfrog web site).

Bayum

Established Member
Your LNER booking confirmation email will contain a 10-character transaction reference, starting 21; that is the reference you use for Seatfrog (according to the Seatfrog web site).
Ah fab., thank you.
I was using my ticket number as my email didn’t give me any other reference that I could see. I have just tried to search the booking reference on Seatfrog and it still couldn’t find it! I’ve just manually added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.