• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Selling Dilemma, What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

centraltrains

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help me out.

A while ago I brought a load of branded items from an ex-toc which I like to collect items from. However when I collected the items, a few other free things got put in. One of the items was a Chiltern Railways lanyard. It doesn't exactly look like it would survive very long for every day use as is only ribbon. Not sure what to do with it as I don't want to store it, and think it's too risky to sell on eBay as might be uniform and that's against selling rules. Anyone got any ideas o what to do? I could just bin it but that seems a bit unfair.

Attachments

• IMG_8042.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Spartacus

Established Member
Interesting, all the railway ones I've seen recently have an 'easy snap' clip somewhere so that if someone grabs it, or it gets caught on something it simply pulls off instead of strangling the wearer. Could be this was a reject?

centraltrains

Interesting, all the railway ones I've seen recently have an 'easy snap' clip somewhere so that if someone grabs it, or it gets caught on something it simply pulls off instead of strangling the wearer. Could be this was a reject?
Given it's ribbon and really thin, I can't see that it would ever be suitable for everyday use by staff. I think it must be from some sort of registration-required promotional event given the build of it, but can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.