• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Setting a ticket alert for a particular LNER service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite159

Veteran Member
Evening

I'm looking to travel from London to Leeds on the 29th October of which the advance tickets went on sale yesterday, however the tickets on sale only cover upto the 19:33 departure, the last couple services (i.e. 20:33/21:33) are showing as no availability (looking back over previous days they are not on sale so I suspect LNER have held back to await for any confirmations).

Does anybody know if there any way of setting an alert to when those later departure services will go on sale?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
I suspected as much. I guess I should need to keep checking the website to when they get released.

Times like this I miss my old working hours at finishing at 14:30 on Fridays as that would have allowed me to book onto the 19:03 or 19:33 when it was at the cheapest tier

Status
Not open for further replies.