• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Severn Valley Railway route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbostar

Hi all. I downloaded the SVR at the weekend, and was wondering if there's a fix for the download version, as there seems to be only an update for the cd version. I contacted Just Trains, and they told me the download version is updated, but I'm still finding problems with it, and am not getting much response from JT at the mo. So far, there's a problem with points not working when you switch them (you still go in the direction you want, just that you don't see the points move), when you press 'Escape' to come out of the route, it's just blank, instead of having the three options (save, return to route, exit), and I can't edit any of the route in the editor & tools program (Route Editor), as it just comes up with an error every time (Error reading editor object selection file severn_valley1.ref - Line: 0). I've got the West Somerset Railway as well, and had no probs with it whatsoever. Both are cracking routes, just seem to have a bit of bother with the SVR. Has anyone else downloaded the SVR, instead of purchasing the cd version, and had problems with it, and is there a cure? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Turbostar

I have bud, but it just keeps asking for a cd. Haven't got much out of Just Trains, they insist the download version is up to date with patches, updates etc. I've managed to get sorted in a way by using Train Store, and that's cleared up a few issues, but still a few issues with points here and there. Would have been nice with Just Trains being more helpful, but there you go. Thanks anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.