• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sheffield Supertram engineering works (Friday-Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradders1983

Just for any tram fans out there, a unique chance to ride a tram through the depot this weekend!

http://www.supertram.com/latestfromsupertram_7994.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

12CSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the info, did the depot trip on Monday, and as an added bonus I scooped my last Sheffield tram for haulage at the same time (115).

Dreadnought

Thanks for the info, did the depot trip on Monday, and as an added bonus I scooped my last Sheffield tram for haulage at the same time (115).

I had a ride on Friday. In the depot was a light blue liveried tram, does anybody know what number it is? I have looked online but can find no mention on a tram carrying advertising livery except for 120.

Thanks.

I had a ride on Friday. In the depot was a light blue liveried tram, does anybody know what number it is? I have looked online but can find no mention on a tram carrying advertising livery except for 120.

Thanks.

The light blue one in East Midlands Trains livery is tram 111.

bus man

Glad you all enjoyed it Just out of intrest which towns do you all live , I just want to see how far you have traveled
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
..............except for 120.

Thanks.

And while we are on about 120 here we see it parked on Monday behind the station , it was the most photogrpahed tram in history that day enthusiasts were doing close up shots of lettering - you cant get them normaly due to time scales. "Normals" were just photgraphing the sheffield livery.

DSCN9625.jpg

Last edited:

talltim

Established Member
Glad you all enjoyed it Just out of intrest which towns do you all live , I just want to see how far you have traveled
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

And while we are on about 120 here we see it parked on Monday behind the station , it was the most photogrpahed tram in history that day enthusiasts were doing close up shots of lettering - you cant get them normaly due to time scales. "Normals" were just photgraphing the sheffield livery.

DSCN9625.jpg
I can see the line from my desk, every bloody time I look out of the window I see that tram. I swear its stalking me!

bus man

I can see the line from my desk, every bloody time I look out of the window I see that tram. I swear its stalking me!

Be gratefull its still out in that livery , it was going to be repainted in Jan but its been allowed to stay for a bit.

It stalks me as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.