• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shepperton to London Vic / Kenny O

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Hi, all being well I may need to travel from Shepperton to London Victoria before 0700 hrs on a Saturday, returning the same day around 2100hours. I have a Network SouthEast Card. The SWR site says a return fare seems to be around £ 9.10, (There is a cheaper one about £ 7.00, but that does not appear be valid until after 1100-I had thought these were also valid on early trains, even on Saturdays.) If I bought the 9.10 fare, could I use that to come back from Kensington Olympia, changing at Clapham Junction?, not sure if they class that as London Terminals or not. The return fare to Kensington seem to be £ 9.45, so more expensive than Victoria? Tks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
SWT introduced a two tier offpeak pricing structure at weekends a couple of years back. Different to the weekday setup with its three tier pricing. Not sure about the exact restrictions affecting Kensington, but I’m sure it doesn’t usually count as a London Terminal.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Or get an excess for the relevant portion for 25p.
Or pay the extra on both portions for +Any Permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.