• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Silverlink trains and other TOC fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

221101 Voyager

Established Member
Hi all, I'm making train diagram graphics as well as signage for a train sim route and wondered does anyone know what the fonts used by Silverlink trains, London Northwestern Railway (2017-), London Midland and the National express main company font.

Thank you for your responses. :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

py_megapixel

Established Member
London Midland is reasonably easy as it appears they used their branding font on their website - so by using the Internet Archive and looking at the styling information on the website, we can see that they used Precious Sans (or rather a variation of it called 'LM Precious Sans')

Silverlink I'm not 100% sure, but it looks to just be Helvetica (or one of its many clones).

Unfortunately I'm not sure about LNR or NX.

221101 Voyager

Established Member
London Midland is reasonably easy as it appears they used their branding font on their website - so by using the Internet Archive and looking at the styling information on the website, we can see that they used Precious Sans (or rather a variation of it called 'LM Precious Sans')

Silverlink I'm not 100% sure, but it looks to just be Helvetica (or one of its many clones).

Unfortunately I'm not sure about LNR or NX.
Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.