• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Snbr

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeobrien02

ok well what is the SNBR well its the
Swanley New Barn Railway if you live in london and love trains and steam you should come and visit this miniture railway it is set in the middle of swanley park come and take a ride on a small deltic, a class 47 and sevral little trains

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Galvanize

ok well what is the SNBR well its the
Swanley New Barn Railway if you live in london and love trains and steam you should come and visit this miniture railway it is set in the middle of swanley park come and take a ride on a small deltic, a class 47 and sevral little trains

I know this place all too well, as I'm a diesel driver at the SNBR!
For what it is, the SNBR has quite a good set up, something for nearly everyone to enjoy.
Although we do have a few steam locos, diesels are the mainstay of the SNBR fleet, which includes HS4000 Kestrel, Deltic D9015 "Tulyar", an SNCF Electric loco and a Hymek in Dutch livery! The 47 is currently non-operational, but there are plans to get it back in service some time this year.

465fan

I'm one of the signallers; love that bloody place.

Note to all forum members, please come on down to our Gala in September!

Status
Not open for further replies.