• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South Yorkshire Independents

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD2168

I thought I would start this thread for news of the South Yorkshire independent bus & coach operators.

Ex First York & Reliance of Sutton on the Forest Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse Y445 CUB is now with Steve Keats of Sheffield, it passed by myself this evening still in full Reliance livery showing 608 School Service on the blinds.

A new vehicle at David Goodfellow Travel of Doncaster is Dennis Dart, Plaxton Pointer SN55 DVR which is in the livery of the previous operator Herbert’s Travel. Seen by myself this afternoon on X4.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shaun_92

A new Vehicle at David Goodfellow Travel of Doncaster is Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer MPD - R16 PLK, currently in Plain white livery with Herbert's Travel Branding. Arrived Today (18/09/23)

Shaun_92

A new vehicle at David Goodfellow Travel is Alexander Dennis - Enviro200 - MX09 MHN (Ex GIW 2269). It was previously on loan from Sweyne of Swinefleet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.