• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Rota

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevem39

Hi can someone who works for southern currently tell me the rota patern please, is it 4 on 2 off etc thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class2ldn

Well it depends how they do the roster, I dont think southern have split rest days so it will be at least 2 with a long weekend every 3rd week I believe

stevem39

Hi @Patters1983 do you work for southern?

So how many hours would you normally do in a week as I thought it was 35hr, if so 7 days would be 5 hours a day ?

Twotwo

Hi @Patters1983 do you work for southern?

So how many hours would you normally do in a week as I thought it was 35hr, if so 7 days would be 5 hours a day ?

It's on average 35 hours a week so some weeks you could be doing more and some weeks you could be doing less but all balances out in the end.

whoosh

Established Member
For Drivers?

Have a look here:

stevem39

It's on average 35 hours a week so some weeks you could be doing more and some weeks you could be doing less but all balances out in the end.
Thanks

Which depot are you at @Patters1983 ?,

Thanks

Are you with southern ? Which depot ?

Class2ldn

The 7 includes the Sunday which are outside but committed so if you can find cover you don't need to work them but you can't just chuck them in like you can at TL

Status
Not open for further replies.