• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SPT SUBWAY DRIVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCC106

Established Member
Congratulations! Brilliant news! It’s not fair to ask the forum members for questions though. There’s so much info available on here, just do your research. The whole point of the interview is to show your attitude and aptitude and not pre-planned responses.

Best of luck, you can do it!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MN 24

That's a fair point. I've found some cracking info on here. Thanks for the advice and the good wishes!!

MN 24

Hi guys. I got an invite to a medical today. I gather from reading past messages that once we pass the medical then we've got the job, is that correct, or is there another interview etc?

TrobboRobbo

Hi guys. I got an invite to a medical today. I gather from reading past messages that once we pass the medical then we've got the job, is that correct, or is there another interview etc?

Hey

I attended my medical on Friday the 10th and received confirmation there and then that I was suitable for the role. I later received an offer of employment via email. I'm assuming our medicals were around the same time and if you passed you would of received a similar outcome.

When reviewing my offer I noticed a PDF document called driver shifts 2021. The document doesn't seem to provide much information other than a simple key along with 33 lines, the days of the week and numbers. Can anyone clarify this document at all (hoping some of the previous candidates received a similar document) and confirm if these are start times? Some of the early boxes show the numbers anywhere between 1 - 6. I presume these are start times?

I will do my best to contact recruitment in the mean time for further information but if anyone is familiar with the document, any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

LCC106

Established Member
I’d hazard a guess that if it’s the 24 hour format they may well be start times. You could always email your contact to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.