• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station association

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EbbwJunction1

Established Member
Meridian Water is on the Lea Valley Line which terminates at Chingford; Silver Street is also on the Lea Valley Line, but this time it's the route that terminates at Enfield Town.

A Challenge

Established Member
Meridian Water is on the Lea Valley Line which terminates at Chingford; Silver Street is also on the Lea Valley Line, but this time it's the route that terminates at Enfield Town.
Meridian Water is on the West Anglian Main Line via Tottenham Hale and Broxbourne not on the Chingford line.

EbbwJunction1

Established Member
Meridian Water is on the West Anglian Main Line via Tottenham Hale and Broxbourne not on the Chingford line.

I accept that I mis-read the Wikipedia advice (see below) in regard to being on the Chingford line, but it is on the Lea Valley Line if Wikipedia is right?
"Meridian Water railway station is on the Lea Valley Lines in Edmonton in the London Borough of Enfield, north London."

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
I’d be content that Meridian Water is on the Lea Valley lines, if this helps us move on? :)

EbbwJunction1

Established Member
Denham Golf Club station is also on what was the Great Western and Great Central Joint Railway.

So good, I said it twice .... !!