• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

etr221

I've just been looking at the National Rail website, and see the new 'find a station' Beta page (https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/find-a-station/) - though it provides other station information, does not provide the station maps that were available on the old NRE station pages (which seem to be no longer accessable).

Anybody know more as to why or whether they'll be back, etc.? - they were most useful.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

adamello

scroll further down the page there is an additional section marked as maps.

It does appear they are refreshing the maps, so chances are not all of them will have one (I could be wrong and haven't checked every station)

scroll further down the page there is an additional section marked as maps.

It does appear they are refreshing the maps, so chances are not all of them will have one (I could be wrong and haven't checked every station)
Edit, further exploration, and choosing random stations suggest not all have maps

Last edited:

etr221

My experience is that some stations have a 'Maps' section, with an 'onward travel' map, but based on my (limited) sample, very very few have a station map (and where they do, it is an extra file, not part of the staion web page).

A query raised with National Rail puts it down to a 'website upgrade', and that I should wait until this is complete - my response was that I want the information NOW, so it's a website downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.