• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stevenage / London to Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

HST Power

Established Member
I will be doing Stevenage - Newcastle on a Friday next October, the exact date is unconfirmed. Train service is the 0634.

I'm then coming home on Monday morning; I will probably use the Flying Scotsman to get to Kings Cross for 0945.

I am going out from Stevenage but coming back to London - is there any way I can book this transaction in one go, or will I have to buy separate single tickets?

I will go First Class, preferably with Advances.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. For my outbound journey I don't need to go to London because I can use the 0634. But coming back I do because the only direct train from Newcastle to Stevenage isn't until 1730, and I need to be back in London as early as I can.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

telstarbox

Established Member
Yes. Book the outward leg but just before you get to the payment stage, click "Add another journey" then the first leg will go in the basket and you can book the return leg.

Last edited:

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
There is no such thing as a Return Advance ticket, so if you were wanting to take advantage of the lower prices of Advance tickets then you have no choice but to buy them as singles, the "separate single tickets" you refer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.