• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Summer late night trains from Margate

NeilCr

Some of the venues down here are stating that in the Summer SouthEastern are putting on later trains from Margate on Fridays and Saturdays. I guess to tie in with the finishing time of concerts. Makes sense!

I haven't easily been able to find anything online about this (may be me!)

Does anyone know any more?

TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Medicy

Train operator Southeastern will be adding a schedule of late night trains running from Margate from June – September on Friday and Saturday nights as part of their Summer timetable plan.

Dreamland in Margate and Southeastern has worked together to develop the plan which will allow concert goers at the venue to enjoy the line-up of acts booked throughout the summer from start to finish.

Going towards Medway Towns:

Mon-Thurs: 23.05 to Gillingham (also runs Friday and Saturday)

Friday: 23.35 to Rochester

Saturday: 23.35 to Gillingham

Travelling towards Canterbury West:

Mon-Thurs: 22.49 to Ashford (also runs Saturday)

Friday: 23.10 to Ashford

Saturday: 23.30 to Ashford

Travelling towards Dover:

Friday: 23.18 to Ashford

Saturday: 23.18 to Ashford

The later train tickets will go on sale at least a month in advance of each event. Found on the Isle of Thanet News.

Last edited: