• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Super Hellfire Picture Thread [Large Images]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
It wasn't deleted by mods I don't think. If you check the post, it's just a 404 error on Damon's site.

BJMorley

I'm going to look for pictures of me on the School Server, I'll put them on later 8-)

Beaker

Established Member
On behalf of another member
_44155919_roland_bbc203b.jpg

BJMorley

I mean the network folder that is connected to the server... I wouldn't be able to sit on the server as it's right up to the ceiling!!

BJMorley

Well it was an unsucessful atempt. Most of the picture's have been removed to create space on the server.

laseandre

Established Member
Woo! Studio shots at college!

I'm in the middle, obviously. And I have permission from them.

Attachments

• _DSC19791024.JPG
    _DSC19791024.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 59

Coxster

Established Member
LS's profile suggests that he's 14; but 14 year olds don't go to college do they?

Either way, Mintona is definitely dodgy :p

Death

Established Member
:shock: :shock: swear you've got something with 14-15 year old girls!! ;)
They aren't 14? :|
If ye seriously thought that any of those girls looked anywhere near the age of consent, then I'd suggest ye put in a lot of practice at gauging people's ages and learn how to get it right as soon as ye can...Also; note that the girl to LaSeandre's immediate left is obviously wearing a school uniform. :shock::roll::mad:

Personally mate: I've got no problem with a few jocular comments in response to the "My Sis is a Stunnah" thread, and the fact that those photo's made Bayum's sister look around 19-21 or so...But - Personally - I feel that the joke's wearing a bit thin now. Also, asking about phone numbers for people who are clearly under sixteen is going a bit too far, in my own opinion... <(

laseandre

Established Member
The girls are all sixteen. I went to college after school (very short term, finished on Wednesday there) with a youth group I'm involved in, who also paid for me to go to Outward Bound, and supervised our Duke of Edinburgh's Award.

And no, Mintona, you can't.

Death

Established Member
What about people under 16 asking for numbers? ;)
In the case of an appropriate age gap (Say, a 14 year-old getting a 16 year-olds number) I've got no problem with that at all...Especially as ye can't expect a bloke to stop going out with his 15 year-old girlfriend just because he's turned 16 around nine months before her. :)

The girls are all sixteen. I went to college after school (very short term, finished on Wednesday there) with a youth group I'm involved in, who also paid for me to go to Outward Bound, and supervised our Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
Ahh...That's come as a surprise to me then! I'd guessed them to be between thirteen and fifteen, myself! :shock:
Why can I see a custard pie coming towards my face very hard? :lol:

And no, Mintona, you can't.
Doesn't he realise that any half-attractive lady around nowadays will probabally already have a boyfriend (Or girlfriend, for that matter! :razz:)...It's the general order of things, or so I've found... :shock:

Normally: If a good-looking lass becomes single for whatever reason, then there's a very delecate game of timing to be played to stand a chance of success...Try too early, and she'll not be ready at that point (She'll still be getting over her last partner)...Try too late, and she'll have already found someone else. :roll:

Last edited:

Mintona

Established Member
If ye seriously thought that any of those girls looked anywhere near the age of consent, then I'd suggest ye put in a lot of practice at gauging people's ages and learn how to get it right as soon as ye can...Also; note that the girl to LaSeandre's immediate left is obviously wearing a school uniform. :shock::roll::mad:

They are at least 16. And I am only 18 myself. 2 years maximum aint exactly too bad. No chance are they 15 or under.

EDIT: Just seen LaSeandre's post, confirming they are all 16.

EDIT II: And at which point have I ever asked for ANYONE's phone number? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.