• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL Oyster and Contactless app (iOS)

bakerstreet

I can no longer sign into this app.

Having checked on the iOS App Store, not only can I see no update, the app fails to appear at all.

This was never exactly the best app – it was always unreliable. But to now not seem to be able to use it at all is appalling!

If those who have made the decision (assuming such a decision has been made) to rest this app, it would be useful for them to use a non-TfL free pass for a day and understand the genuine need for a reliable Oyster app which shows as close to real time as possible payments to the card.

Is anyone else experiencing this outage?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bakerstreet

Edvid

Established Member
Ah perhaps they’ve already done it. I’ll try updating the TfL go app. Thanks for that.
They haven't; payment functionality won't be included in TfL Go for a few months yet (this applies to both iOS and Android).

alholmes

It’s working ok for me. There’s been a few instances over the last few weeks where it hasn’t displayed the journey history - only displaying latest journey, but that seems to have corrected itself this weekend, with full history now possible.