• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buttsy

Established Member

That being the case, where does the particular leg stand from that point in time?

ADJUDICATION URGENTLY REQUESTED

Dave12435 should strike through his Horley, everything else is valid.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Wandsworth Road

parly

Quakkerillo

That being the case, where does the particular leg stand from that point in time?

ADJUDICATION URGENTLY REQUESTED

In post 78341, you before posted 'Three Bridges', which I, and others probably, assumed was being posted in place of 'Horley', as posted by dave, because that move had been found impossible by lunatic, me, and you've messaged him.

You've now deleted that station, making all further posts suddenly cancelled out.

Seeing that your three bridges was valid from Balcombe, seeing that dave his Horley was invalid from Balcombe, seeing that the thread moved on from your post, which you've now amended, would it not be easiest, if dave his post was struck through, and you replace three bridges?

Buttsy

Established Member
In post 78341, you before posted 'Three Bridges', which I, and others probably, assumed was being posted in place of 'Horley', as posted by dave, because that move had been found impossible by lunatic, me, and you've messaged him.

You've now deleted that station, making all further posts suddenly cancelled out.

Seeing that your three bridges was valid from Balcombe, seeing that dave his Horley was invalid from Balcombe, seeing that the thread moved on from your post, which you've now amended, would it not be easiest, if dave his post was struck through, and you replace three bridges?

I hadn't realised that Three Bridges had been deleted rather than struck through, which means a 10 point penalty on this leg. I concur with Quakkerillo that the course of action above should be followed.

Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Seeing that your Three Bridges was valid from Balcombe, seeing that dave his Horley was invalid from Balcombe, seeing that the thread moved on from your post, which you've now amended, would it not be easiest, if dave his post was struck through, and you replace three bridges?

That posting of Three Bridges was only put forward as a suggestion as a result of query on Horley, not as a definite posting as such

However, Three Bridges has been re-entered as a definite posting, following what you said above.

I have sent a PM to dave12345 to formally ask him to strike-through his original posting of Horley.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whilst I will be in Eastbourne from Wednesday to Sunday, this visit not being a holiday as such, I will retain access to a laptop for much of this time at the conference.

Last edited: