• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Western Rocks--31/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Saw this on advertised gotta book on this one anyone else on it
D1015 to Buxton

one quick queston from me can you pay on the day and if not whens the latest do you guys think i should book, im thinking end of August ill send it off with my cash as i have a few outings planned for this months worth of cash i get

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Saw this on advertised gotta book on this one anyone else on it
D1015 to Buxton and ive been told theres a 60 on the back

one quick queston from me can you pay on the day and if not whens the latest do you guys think i should book, im thinking end of August ill send it off with my cash as i have a few outings planned for this months worth of cash i get

Sooner the better - leave it too late and it may sell out. Thanks for reminding me to get on and get my booking sorted.

Established Member
My mate said there will be a 60 on the back, anyone got any gen on this?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
No gen on it, but sounds plausible.

Wish I could be on it, but I'm already on the Buffer Puffers in October and can't afford to do this one too. Looks like a monster of a tour, hope you enjoy it!

Established Member
No gen on it, but sounds plausible.

Wish I could be on it, but I'm already on the Buffer Puffers in October and can't afford to do this one too. Looks like a monster of a tour, hope you enjoy it!

Indeed I will, I was going to do the Buffer Puffer myself but decided not to for some unknowen reason :s

theblackwatch

Established Member
I think it's because the original plan was for it to head down to Dowlow, and use the 60 in one direction.

The tour will still need a drawback engine to get it out of Buxton to gain access to the Peak Forest line. I'm guessing it will be whatever DBS send down from Peak Forest rather than any specific class.

Status
Not open for further replies.