• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thinking of Packing up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Evening:)

Have a small yard layout that I don't really use and it is gathering dust. Don't like to see it like that so I am thinking of packing it up and selling. I have BR Blue class 25, BR Green Class 37 DCC Ready, A Lima 09 DCC Fitted with lights (Very Very Very slow runner) . A Few pieces of track, mainly points and straights, next to no curves and a Engine Shed.
Any one interested in any of it?

Thanks All:)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Evening:)

Have a small yard layout that I don't really use and it is gathering dust. Don't like to see it like that so I am thinking of packing it up and selling. I have a BR Blue Class 25 DCC Ready, BR Green Class 37 DCC Ready, A Lima 09 DCC Fitted with lights (Very Very Very slow runner) and a Virgin HST Set (2+2 Formation). A Few pieces of track, mainly points and straights, next to no curves and a Engine Shed.
Any one interested in any of it?

Thanks All:)

yes the BR Green Class 37 :) how much?

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Just for other viewers of this thread. Have spoken to Victorialine67 and made some enquires, however all items except the Virgin HST are still available.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
IMG_5033.JPG

IMG_5032.JPG

Image of the 25 and 37
Have Hornby DCC Select Controller for sale as well. Used 4-5 times max, Works perfect. Again PM with offers Ta
DCC Controller Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.