• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Timings from a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

A S Leib

Is there a way to see live timings of trains from more than a few days (I think on RTT you can only go back a week) ago? I'm trying to work out if the Glasgow portion of the Lowlander was diverted via Edinburgh on 25th November last year, and which route it went between Edinburgh and Glasgow (I'd guess that there's only one route the Sleeper would normally take between them, but I'd still want to be sure); and the actual timings of the last Glasgow and Edinburgh to Euston trains of that day.

Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A S Leib

I've worked it out; I had a journey to Glasgow when the Fort William portion of the Highlander was cancelled and I got the diverted Lowlander, and I had a journey when the GLC - EUS was cancelled at Preston and I got the (heavily delayed) EDB - EUS via Birmingham and Northampton, but I mixed the two up and thought they were on the same day. The Lowlander diversion was 27-28 March this year and the heavily delayed return journey was the November one.

Status
Not open for further replies.