• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Top 100 Social Brands "SB100"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai.

Established Member
So today one of the top social media agencies released the figures for the top 100 social brands using trackbacks from twitter. Twitter being the best way for brands to communicate with their consumers, this is a great way to see see how they are performing.

The top 5 were
1. Dell
2. Nike Plus
3. Starbucks
4. giffgaff
5. Best Buy UK

The reason I am putting this on here is because of rankings 70 & 80.
70. Chiltern Railways
80. London Midland

Do you think that companies work better being able to communicate over Twitter with their consumers?

I have spoken to Chiltern on Twitter a few times and find their tweets helpful, informative and fun, I like Chiltern more now than I did before I started following them.

Full report: http://www.headstream.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/SB100_REPORT.pdf

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I think it depends on whether you use or like Twitter yourself! If you don't use Twitter it's rather irrelevant whether a company does!

Status
Not open for further replies.