• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE Irregularity Report no response

mcrimp

Hello

I received a ticket irregularity report from TPE on 22/04/24 following an incident on 20/04/24

I responded to this letter and sent it first class with proof of postage on the 23/04/24

I still have not received a response following this and I am concerned due to how long it’s been since the incident, is this a normal length of time or should I call tomorrow?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

skyhigh

Established Member
Hello

I received a ticket irregularity report from TPE on 22/04/24 following an incident on 20/04/24

I responded to this letter and sent it first class with proof of postage on the 23/04/24

I still have not received a response following this and I am concerned due to how long it’s been since the incident, is this a normal length of time or should I call tomorrow?
If you sent it first class on 23/04 then at most they've had the reply for 6 working days. That's no time at all, just wait.

mcrimp

If you sent it first class on 23/04 then at most they've had the reply for 6 working days. That's no time at all, just wait.
Okay thank you, I was worried it would be escalated to prosecution after 14 days since the incident