• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Track maintenance Gateshead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie2015

Has anyone else applied for this? If so have you heard anything since doing the assessments??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

glavaa

Nah mate, nowt. Got an email reply after the online assessments for a different position with network rail so not sure what's going on there like.

Frankie2015

I got a response the day after the assessment, didn't say if I'd passed or failed it just said my results would be taken into consideration and I'd be notified in due course.

Canonite

There are timescales.
Assessments have to be completed within 3 days I think for operatives. They need to wait until everyone who was invited to test has completed them before sifting the results.
You then get an email inviting you to the next stage or to say you were unsuccessful.

Frankie2015

There are timescales.
Assessments have to be completed within 3 days I think for operatives. They need to wait until everyone who was invited to test has completed them before sifting the results.
You then get an email inviting you to the next stage or to say you were unsuccessful.

i got an email and the file was named "success", although it didn't actually say wether or not I had passed the assessment, shall I take it as I've passed the assessment and now need to pass the sift?

NorthernBloke

i got an email and the file was named "success", although it didn't actually say wether or not I had passed the assessment, shall I take it as I've passed the assessment and now need to pass the sift?

Did you get the email when you first completed the assessment or did you get it today?

NorthernBloke

Got my rejection this week after the status changed from being considered for assignment 2 to unsuccessful. I answered all 40 questions on the initial test in the allotted and the more I've been reading about the position the more I've been confident I could do it, so I'm gutted about not even getting an interview.

Scottw

That makes two of us mate, got my rejection aswell yesterday.
To be honest I don't think anyone has a chance,did you know that the dole is putting people through the a 10 week network rail course at shildon.....if you've been off 6 months ??
I been screaming to get on it but they won't put me on because I am suitable for ****ty factory work and MUST take a job they offer me!!!
Fookin ****s !!

Status
Not open for further replies.