• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train maintainer london underground

hackney

Any one receive any update with train maintainer roll on the London underground yet, I recieved an email saying wait till march 2024

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kickers91

Had the same email, not received any calls or emails at all! Has gone very quiet. I ring up every so often but get told to just wait. I’ve asked for East depots only. In my honest opinion I doubt I will get the call up at the 18 month talent pool wait will elapse.

hackney

Had the same email, not received any calls or emails at all! Has gone very quiet. I ring up every so often but get told to just wait. I’ve asked for East depots only. In my honest opinion I doubt I will get the call up at the 18 month talent pool wait will elapse.
Hi yes I had an email saying waiting till June July that's when my 18 months, same I'm waiting for east london depots

kickers91

They’ve just put out a job advert for Train Maintainer positions. Don’t understand their hiring process as I’m pretty sure they have hardly put anyone into positions since the last hiring process - not sure wether to apply again?

hackney

They’ve just put out a job advert for Train Maintainer positions. Don’t understand their hiring process as I’m pretty sure they have hardly put anyone into positions since the last hiring process - not sure wether to apply again?
I emailed them apparently they are positions in Neasden depot. I contacted capita and for some reason it's always the same person answering, they said they don't deal this no more and told me to contact high volume campaigns.

I'd rather work in Neasden depot rather than waiting for something in East London depot. I'm sure we can change afterwards