• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Sim World 4 in VR

DazzyB

Hi all,

I’ve just tried TSW (V1) in VR using Praydog’s free UEVR mod and it’s phenomenal to actually be IN the game, be able to lean your head out the window, or reach out and touch the controls in the cab… the sense of distance in front of you and also the sense of speed is crazy, and I have a Next Level Racing Haptic Feedback Gaming Pad (NLR-G001) so I can ‘feel’ vibrations and everything! This brings me onto a question…

I am aware that his mod works with TSW3 and TSW4 as well, but I don’t want to bite the bullet and purchase one of these until I know what the difference is. Is there a big difference between TSW1 and TSW3/4, and has anyone else tried TSW3/4 in VR using the UEVR mod?

Cheers,

Dazzy.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trackman

Established Member
Join Train Sim World community on Facebook and ask there, someone will reply.
DTG are involved in this as Matt Peddleson and other people from DTG are on there. It's also very well run.

Giugiaro

One of my colleagues from Train Sim Portugal tried this mod with TSW4 and it worked flawlessly. I'm still to attempt it myself, but haven't found the time nor the space to do so.

They've also tried to do the same experiment with SimRail but to no avail.