• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee conductor London Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

atochopefull

Has anyone heard anything back following the recent recruitment campaign for Bletchley/Northampton?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OverSpeed

Hello atochopefull

Just wondering if you had an email about inviting you to take apart in the next stage of application process by doing a linked online assessment?

I originally applied for the role a few weeks back, and had a email come through on tuesday saying about this which needs to be completed within 5 days of that email (Just more or less done the online assesment!) if you've not heard anything, try checking your spam filters just to see if it has ended up in there.

atochopefull

Hello atochopefull

Just wondering if you had an email about inviting you to take apart in the next stage of application process by doing a linked online assessment?

I originally applied for the role a few weeks back, and had a email come through on tuesday saying about this which needs to be completed within 5 days of that email (Just more or less done the online assesment!) if you've not heard anything, try checking your spam filters just to see if it has ended up in there.
Hi Overspeed. Yes, I was invited to take the online test which I did earlier this week and have now been invited to Birmingham for an assessment day which is booked for the 16th. How about you?

OverSpeed

Hi Overspeed. Yes, I was invited to take the online test which I did earlier this week and have now been invited to Birmingham for an assessment day which is booked for the 16th. How about you?

Well i have only done the test today, so i guess i will not hear anything until after the weekend, that is if i pass the online test!

atochopefull

Well i have only done the test today, so i guess i will not hear anything until after the weekend, that is if i pass the online test!
I had an email a few hours after completing the test inviting me to Birmingham, but that was on Thursday. Have you heard anything? Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.