• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

trainee train driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennito

does anyone know of any online resources i can use to help prepare myself to pass a trainee train driver assesment, i have been doing lots of pyschometric testing but i think i may be going to broad with the tests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SPADTrap

Established Member
TOC should send you them when they invite you to assessments. Beyond the Group Bourdon tool available here I don't think anyone will send the material provided to them by the TOCs.

Do you know what the assessment centre involves? There are a few similar things you can do!

Last edited:

bennito

TOC should send you them when they invite you to assessments. Beyond the Group Bourdon tool available here I don't think anyone will send the material provided to them by the TOCs.

Do you know what the assessment centre involves? There are a few similar things you can do!

thanks spad. im going on a course tomorow that should give me more insight into it. but if you have first hand knowledge of the assesment centre that would be very usefull. also what kind of scores are they looking at you to achieve on the assesment or do they whittle it down to the highest scorers on the day

bennito

thanks glenn i was on a course with how 2 become on the weekend it was very useful

Status
Not open for further replies.