• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainlogger.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y961 XBU

Just a quick one, Is this a good site to use? Is it updated when Trains go for scrap/enter service?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y961 XBU

Assuming is removes Trains when they are scrapped and adds Trains when they enter service it is a useful site to use

Established Member
It's a good site, I've used it since early 2015 so I could access my required units list while I'm out and about. I haven't upgraded my membership to access the record your haulage listing just yet, so for the time being I'm using the "record your sightings" list for this purpose. I'll probably upgrade when I start going out more regularly again to make the post of the extra features.

It does remove scrapped units, for example 507022 and the scrapped Class 508s aren't included on their respective class lists, although the surviving 508 cars are still listed (for now anyway).

Y961 XBU

I also use the sightings part to record what i have been on :P

I do have a document on my laptop aswell, main use for this website is i use it to decide what to go after

Established Member
I also use the sightings part to record what i have been on :P

I do have a document on my laptop aswell, main use for this website is i use it to decide what to go after

I created an Excel database of all units on the network (it took me a good couple of weeks), although it's a bit difficult to take that everywhere with me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.