• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trains In Snowy London February / March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple simon

I've published on my Flickr photostream some winter 2017 / 2018 snow weather photos... most of these are based on the Central Line in the Newbury Park area. The most recent images date from Wednesday and Friday last week (28th Feb & 2nd March 2018)

I think that over 20 is too many to show them all here, I wanted to show just two here but could not get this to work, so I'm just giving a link to my photostream - if you scroll down (past the buses) you will also see some other photos of tube train interest, plus something related to Crossrail / Elizabeth Line that perhaps TfL did not want the public to see (yet!).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/citytransportinfo/with/39900590774/

I have also made a YouTube film showing trains at Stratford in snowy weather last week. I was intending to go to Croydon to make a film showing trains, trams and buses in the snow but it started snowing heavily and then I heard about points trouble disrupting Overground services, so not wanting to join the many people who experienced disrupted journeys I stayed at Stratford instead.

The YouTube can be seen here:

Enjoy!

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.